Vann York Toyota Battery Service and Replacement
If the answer to any of the questions below is YES, it may be time to replace your battery:
- Is your battery more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems recently?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
At Vann York Toyota, we see a ton of dead batteries. While not all of them die from negligence, you can avoid all that mess with frequent trips to our site! With routine trips to Vann York Toyota, you can be sure your vehicle is held up to the safety standards. You can make this a one stop shop for all of your servicing needs. You can get your brakes inspected and oil changed when you come in at our convenient location right by your work or home. Our trained Toyota specialists have been doing this for years so bring your vehicle down to Vann York Toyota today! While it may seem like a pain to do, you could prevent disaster with a quick stop to our dealership. Put money back into your pocket with a trip to Vann York Toyota!
It is incredibly easy to schedule your service at Vann York Toyota. All that is required of you is to fill out our schedule service page. You will need to have your basic contact information and vehicle information at the ready to complete it. We implore you to ask us if you need anything. The easiest of these is to use our Contact Us page. Be sure to also check out our long list of specials on our website! We cannot wait to see you at Vann York Toyota!
Are you a current Scion Owner? We’ve got your Scion Covered.
Vann York Toyota wants you to know that Scion Service Boost1 and Scion Service Boost Plus2 will still be honored for those vehicles meeting the program requirements. Additionally, our factory trained certified technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts, are available to service your Scion if these programs are no longer applicable for your vehicle.
- Scion Service Boost Scheduled Factory Maintenance covers:
- Scion Service Boost covers normal factory scheduled maintenance for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. For the Scion iA and FR-S, the 2 year/25,000 mile period includes a maximum of the first three normal factory recommended services. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
- Scion Service Boost Plus provides extended coverage of factory-recommended maintenance for up to a total of 5 years or 75,000 miles, whichever comes first. Coverage is effective as of the vehicle's date of first use, and begins at the expiration of the complimentary maintenance plan. Services included vary by plan purchased.